House for Sale
Open House - Saturday the 13th Oct 10am - 10:30am an Exclusive Ocean View Home on 1 Acre.
Property ID 1975625This large and exclusive two-storey home is now available offering stunning ocean views and a lagoon style pool set on a 3963sqm block in a quiet location. Perched high on the hill in the prestigious Whitsunday Acres Estate, this special home could be best described as a private resort that will tick all of the boxes.
The masterfully crafted house is being offered to the market for the first time in over 10 years and has served as an investment property for the current owners. Their plans have now changed, the house is surplus to their needs and is no longer needed so the house must & will sell.
Featuring spacious living areas and multiple entertaining zones, this house caters for the largest of families or would be a suitable holiday home.
- 4 Bedrooms all with built ins, 3 bathrooms in total
- Recently refurbished timber flooring throughout
- High vaulted ceilings in the lounge room
- Well appointed kitchen with granite bench tops
- Master bedroom suite offers a bathroom plus feature spa tub with a great view
- Lagoon style swimming pool with new decking
- 4 car lock up garage downstairs plus an entry level 2 carport parking for guests
- Additional boat shed for parking of boats and vans
- Lower level bedroom complete with bathroom (granny flat potential)
- Additional rumpus room, storage room and workshop areas.
- Gated entrance for extra privacy and security
The lagoon style pool is the perfect area for you and your family to enjoy this summer complete with an undercover BBQ shelter and brand new timber decking has just been installed.
The boat shed has been built on the lower section of the land away from the house with its own driveway access. This shed could easily be transformed if you wanted a guest house or room for a home business opportunity.
The home is located in a very convenient position only 2 minutes away from the local shopping centre and private school. The house needs to be seen to appreciate the value being offered here so contact marketing agent Adam Webster from Ray White to arrange your private viewing.