Unit for Sale
4 Seaview Apartments in the Centre of Airlie Beach
Property ID 1975962An exciting opportunity to expand your property or superannuation portfolio now exists only metres away from the main street of Airlie Beach. This blue-chip investment opportunity consisting of 4 sea view apartments are located on a large 1148sqm block only metres away from the main street of Airlie Beach and local Marina's.
The units have undergone recent updates and the solid concrete building requires very little maintenance. Each of the units feature air conditioning, kitchenettes, bathrooms, lounge area and bedrooms. A communal laundry and a storage room are located on the ground level.
Due to the vendor holding ownership of the entire building, there are NO BODY CORPORATE levies making this one of the best investment properties in the current market.
All units are currently rented to great long term tenants so you can secure the building with solid rental return already in place.
- 1148sqm block only metres from the main street of Airlie Beach
- 4 updated apartments (1 x 3 bedroom top floor apartment + 3 x 1 Bedroom units)
- Each unit fully self contained equipped with kitchens, bathrooms (Communal Laundry)
- Close to all local amenities
- Elevated position at the end of a quiet cul de sac
- No Body Corporate Levies
- Sea Views from all apartments
- Opportunity for owner occupier or investor alike
- Potential to live in one apartment and rent out the rest
- Great development opportunity for the future with holding income from the apartments
Airlie beach is the growing premier tourist accommodation and day trip hub for the beautiful Whitsunday Islands. Apartments such as these accommodate many of the island resource staff and hospitality workers who are employed in the main street so the rental demand has always been strong in this building.
The block offers a large cleared pad in the back yard which may allow for expansion of more apartments in the future (Subject to council approvals).
This is a rare and exceptional buying opportunity that can't be ignored, for further details call marketing agent Adam Webster today.